The cold cuts are produced based on the Quality and Food Safety systems HACCP, ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000.
- They are made only with:
- Red wine (high in polyphenols).
- Natural herbs and spices.
- They are free from preservatives.
The cold cuts mature in a traditional smokehouse with wood.
Nutritional Value of Meat Delicasies
The meat delicasies are a favourite dish for young and older consumers, a special category of foods that adds a distinctive flavour and is available in our daily diet.
They are rich in proteins, carbonhydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals, etc.
They are eaten either on their own as a snack, accompanied by wine, zivania, beer or any other beverage you wish.
You can add them to salads, omelettes, pasta, and other dishes.
PGI (Protected Geographical Indication)
The company has been approved for the use of the Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) certification for Hiromeri, Lountza and Sausages of Pitsilia since October 2020. These cold meat cuts are now certified by the local and European authorities for the use of the name Pitsilia. A specific standard is applied.
- Our products are fully cooked and ready for consumption.
- They can be grilled or fried to your pan for 3 - 6 minutes.
- They can be served with lemon.
- When heated, the wine and herbs bring out their distinctive smell.
The company has been awarded by TUV NORD CYPRUS for the faithful implementation of the three-year ISO 22000 program (on October 21, 2010).